Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Promnite (Treaser)

bonjour fashionista :) 
Last night, exactly on 24 May night, my school held a farewell party with the theme of "TheRoyal Prom Night Banquet"
The dresscode is elegant uniform.
overnight event can be said to succeed because the invitation enjoyed the party.
certainly the most awaited is the coronation of Prom King and Prom Queen.

I do not think that finally I received an award as the Prom Queen!
and this is just one of the few existing photographs.
as soon as possible I will share it on this blog:)

invitation card

diana.ciwi.dara

the crown and the sash :)


Gracias :)




10 comments:

Gloria Putri said...

one more time : congratz :)

daraziivana said...

thank you dear :)

Sienny Avangeline said...

hey, thx for the comment...nice make up LOL

Femme Virtue said...

congratz! i love proms!

RONJA AND LEONIE said...

lovely blog, just stunning!
maybe we could follow each other?
xoxoxooxo,ronja and leonie
thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

Congratulations!!!! :)
You look gorgeous.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Shirley said...

great invitation card! love it!
hope you enjoy your prom night!

stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wah cantik2 nih


www.skinbagus.com

Julian Tanoto said...

congrats for being the prom queen :)

Journal J

wdn th said...

I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOUR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

seekthesleek.blogspot.com
if you follow my blog:
- I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
- I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
- I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
- I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
*THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG